EOH MC Solutions has a team of helpful senior Dynamics CRM consultants to assist with any customer service environment. Our consultants have extensive experience in configuring the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service Module whichhas been highly ranked by Gartner and other analysts as a leading Customer Service solution. Microsoft themselves use the Customer Service Module in all professional Customer Support departments of the Microsoft service organisation. This intelligent module empowers customer service professionals to make quick informed customer service decisions. Organisations wishing to offer a smoother client experience, greater opportunity for customer engagement, improved and faster service should consider Dynamics CRM Customer Service.
EOH MC Solutions recommends these features for improved customer service:
Better, Faster and Smarter Customer Service
- Training on the familiar Microsoft Outlook user interface that is natural and personal.
- Connections - CRM activities and entities for example: link and opportunity to a service request.
- Improve response times with a single, central view of case and integrated customer data.
- Our consultants will configure your workflow dialogues and guided business processes.
Gain Control of the Customer Service Information Process
- Import and export Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets in real time.
- Analyse customer performance organisations, business units, teams and individuals in real-time.
- Audit changes to business data and configure automatic notifications on certain events.
- Use Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) visualisations for key performance indicators (KPI).
- Create and share actionable dashboards or use built-in reports with the Report Wizard.